Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grace for my journey

Im feeling great today and just praying that God keeps me through this whole 4 year infertility thing. I just want to be grounded emotionally and mentally ya kno?! I want God to be proud of how I handled this part of my life. It's so hard to remain faithful and hopeful though. Im on the up and up though. Im soo exited about my appointment to the reknown RE out of town and am hoping we can get closer to having these babies. I want 4- 6 of them and Im already 26 going on 27 so I need to get it moving. My times are in his hands though. 

Anyways, I loved the verse in 2 Corinthians that says how God's grace is sufficient for us in our weakness. Grace is his ability to keep us mentally and emotionally grounded in touch situations. I asked for his grace the other night and he really has come through for me. I was feeling sooo depressed the other day and after meditating on his word I felt him strengthen me. I know my hubluv was thankful for that because I was being soo snappy. I'm determined to continue to seek God for the strength that I need until this journey of infertility is done though.God is teaching me a lot and I know that Life whether it's infertility of something else tough is always going to present itself (The bible says that it rains on the just and the unjust). 

I dont know about you but I want to handle life graceful and this is teaching me that whatever I face now and after infertility to remember that God has grace (supernatural strength ) for my journey. If you feel like snapping, like throwing in the towel, remember that God has supernatural strength for your journey. Ask for it, and believe that you have recieved it . I encourage you to go to biblegateway.com and type in grace so that you can see what God has to say about his grace towards His kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment