Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gender Results (((Drumroll))).....

Had an ultrasound at Bella Mamma today at 17wks&5days. After the cord being in the way and much wiggling , waving, & kicking ..three distinct lines says SHES A GIRL :)....am I shock or am I shocked?? YUP! lol I soooo thought I was having a boy BUT have always secretly wanted a girl :) so needless to say I am REALLY excited! Beddings that I heart so far are as follows....
from pbkids.com along with Love Bird Baby Bedding and Accessories &"Ladybug" 4-pc. Set @JCP - I couldnt copy paste the JCP stuffimg47m.jpg


img22m.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Little girls are so precious! Congratulations :) I will have to post links to some websites I've been ordering baby stuff from. It's really nice stuff and really affordable! Keep an eye out on my Blog for those links :) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete