Thursday, September 17, 2009

15 weeks

15 weeks today !! I heard the heartbeat with my hi-bebe doppler FINALLY after trying for 2 weeks :) it was love..he's so cute I cant even take him right now!!! nah lol I went to the OB last week heard the hb and got lab results back...bladder infection and GBS+ whoooohooo, not. Neither is a big deal though although the bladder infection CAN become one untreated. So onto Microdantin pills 4 times a day for 10 days!!! Really?! who can really fit that many pills in over the day (to be taken every 6 hours- blaaah) Im usually only getting in 3 pills a day Ive just settled with that - Im just going to of course make sure I finish all of them so Ill probably be taking them over 2 weeks...a mess!!

Anyways Im feeling great but Im not eating so great. Im back to not really liking food and it sucks I can NEVER find stuff I want to eat. I started a registry at Target and Babiesrus that was fun other than that and keeping 2 kiddos -long story ..save for lata- im doing great!!!So Ive been so lazy slash maybe overly private about my pics but I WILL be posting some ...who knows when - ill surprise yall :)

3 comments:

  1. Hearing the heart beat is one of the most memorable times. So glad your were able to hear the baby.

    I was able to actually hear the 2 heart beats yesterday, its was a beautiful sound after getting bad news. I want to put all my energy into the twins now.

    I don't get that way with food, sorry you haven't had your hungry cravings yet. That is coming soon!!
    Bladder infections .. ugh I have had 1 really bad one. my oldest was just a baby, I wasn't taking care of myself like I should I was always making sure things were right with her ect ... I ended up with a high fever @ 104.5 it was very scary. I felt like i was slipping away from the world, and I could only faintly hear my daughter in the back ground. I muscled enough strength to call an ambulance but i was out for almost 2 full days with fever. Bladder infections can be a nightmare. glad you caught it in time!

    Don't worrie about belly pic's too much. putting a picture of your self on the internet is something people really need to think about. You could always put justt a pic of the belly and not of your face. that keeps your private honey.

    Much love
    Morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same issues with food. I am eating...and if I go to the grocery store I buy the weirdest stuff in the hopes that something will sound good to me at home...but overall, I'm hungry and get cranky when I don't eat but nothing really sounds good to me. I thought it was just me being weird again.

    So great to hear the hb. You are almost halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. And congrats on 15 weeks.

    ReplyDelete