Thursday, September 3, 2009

13 weeks :)soooo at least im in the teens!!!

13 weeks today!! cant wait for my MD appointment wednesday (sept.9th) ...thought I felt the baby move for the last 3 days..I could Definitely be losing it though, I KNOW I KNOW its still a lil early for that. Im getting tired of the "a little early for that" talk in my head too. week 4 was early...even week 6 was early but goodness give me some credit mind...Im 13 whole weeks that's gotta count for something... I like counting it and I LOVE counting ahead even more for that matter so blah to u mind for being such a downer when I turn weeks!! Besides Im getting bigger =p ....

Im feeling pretty normal these days. So normal that my food aversions are leaving. I swore that Id NEVER eat chicken and BBQ again... I ate both this week and it was decent- I didnt love it but I can stomach it. So im proud....ive been constipated - the story of many
I full of it...yup full of crap...(((shouting))) Im full of ........................ POOP!! (heeeey u know I dont use those words!!!!) lol....... anyways bye im habving too much fun and I WILL be posting belly pics soon I PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently became constipated as well LOL!!
    I told my DR I was miserable and asked what was safe. he recommended Colace. or at right aid called col-rite.
    Its a very gental stool softener that takes 48-72 hrs to work, so it's not giving you crampy diarrhea. he say's it's safe to take one every day with my prenatals. or can take metamusal every day that does the same thing.
    It is very likely that you are feeling small movements from the baby. I am feeling mine as well, no doubt about it! I laid in bed last night and I was being tickled by their movements and I'm a week behind you!!

    So you have told us your getting bigger, Where's our Pic's!!!??? :)

    ReplyDelete