Monday, May 11, 2009

Road to IVF...im driving on it yup !!!!

So I had my lap. 2 weeks ago I was feeling normal 6 days after. Easy, easy 3 (less that one inch cuts) and one thru the belly button. It wasnt bad at all. The RE cleaned out all of the scar tissue ..come to find both tubes are open (wow) BUT he couldnt get the scar tissue from around my ovaries (how funnie but not so funnie at all) sooo IVF is what I will be doing and I am VERY excited.I have an appointment to get my whole protocol for my cycle that will start next week. If anyone is reading this please answer me this if you know the answer. My RE's nurse said that I will start my bcps on cycle say 3 and that I will have my egg retrieval and transfer in the same cycle the saaaame month. I see so many others starting their bcps the cycle before their er and et... is it necessary? My period is already regular, I cycle every 28 days pretty much like clockwork. Is that why I dont have to? I dont know but I will be asking at my appointment tommorrow. I will be upsated this blog more regularly because Im about to be on the rool with all of this whooohoooo !!!! Id definitely love the comments and encouragement if you are reading I will be doing the same for others going through the process. Have a great day !!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you and your future family! You are so young. It is a very good thing that you are starting this journey now. You have many years ahead of you. YOU WILL be blessed with children one way or another!

    Keep the faith and stay stong. -CAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Sorry...me again- Cheryl from The Tooley Times. I had my son via IVF with Dr. Schenken. I tried to send you an e-mail but it was returned to me. If you send me an e-mail to cheryl@cherylsellshouses.com, I will forward it over to you! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete