Friday, May 29, 2009

I Ovulated on BCPS ??!!??? Cancelled??!!???!!!

Sooooo... ((deep sighs)) I think Ive ovulated while on the BCPs and on my first day of Lupron which was yesterday (today is day 2).When I was on the plane yesterday I noticed some ovulation pains and then this morning I check to see if I have EWCM and I DO :( So I call my nurse and she says that I need to get checked out to see if I did because If I did my cycle will be cancelled. So I go monday at 1030a to see if I did or not. Im going to be sooo mad if I did. I felt like my lupron was starting too late but she said that the bcps should have suppressed me but I could have super charged ovaries. Does anyone know how they are gonna check to see if I did ..just by looking at the ultrasound or by both that and bloodwork? 
Anyways, Im praying about it so we will see. Today I cheated and took .15 (my dose is .10) I know I did a bad thing , I KNOW! , I just did and its too late for the lupron to do anything about it anyway but i had to try lol. If I did im interested to know how they will change my protocol for suppression for the next cycle. Anyways keep me in your prayers :) Until monday...

CharityLuvin :)

1 comment:

  1. What is EWCM. I am not familar with that acronym. You could have super charged ovaries. So what is your protocol like. I did BC then in my 2nd week of BC I started lupron. I hope you didn't ovulate and you can contiune with with your cycle. And I am not sure how they will tell if you ovulated. When you find out let me know because I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete