Friday, May 22, 2009

Sooo its Memorial Day weekend and while I am so very proud of our military and how they have fought for our freedoms Im even prouder of my mommy, my hero. Her birthday is tommorrow and I will be celebrating her big and small throughout my whole weekend. We always say that in my family bdays last a week. We do up bdays and holidays for each other :) I love my family!

On an IVF note ALL of my meds arrived this week. YAAAAY!!! one step closer, us IVFers love to get things checked off :) My BROTHER opened my lupron when he doesnt even know about me getting IVF. We work together and he was like it said refrig. immediately with your name on it OK that doesnt mean you were suppose to open it brother?? love him to death but gosh!!!! My mom says he is still clueless though lol His new wife is pregnant 10 weeks to be exact -happy for her but blaaah lol My other really good friend that had problems getting pregnant is 20 weeks so I was so pleased to hear that. (blah though yeah blah lol)
Its funnie how God will make u minister to someone out of your own pain. She confided in me that she was having a lot of trouble conceiving her 2nd child over 3 years. God gave me a vision of her pregnant and I told her about it and it was probably about 4 months after that she was pregnant. ( I did not tell her I was having trouble for fear that she'd feel sorry for me if she got pregnant before me -smooth move right lol). Anyways im going to the beach for my mommie's bday this weekend and going out of town this weekend with my 'rents since my hubluv will be out on business. Mommie will be giving me my shots and she is experienced yipeeee lol Im going to be scared when hubluv gets back lol

No comments:

Post a Comment