Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yup, 1st Day of Lupron ...Am I cool or what!!?!!

Yea, i said it ! It all happened in the JAX airport too :) 0.1mL (10 units) of Lupron...pinchy, slight burn, then poof it was gone! NOT BAD, not bad at all. My RN mommie gave it to me ((cheers)) , she'll be the shot giver until hubluv returns :( lol (no offense but my hubluv and shotgiving just dont marry well :) lol.

*****BCP side effects ALERT *****

heh that lil banner was fun .... Major, MAJOR Sore Boobs...like i just got surgery on the boobs , sore boobs, like engorged with milk (has never felt this) sore boobs!!! Ive never been on BCPS so im like OMG this HURTSSS!!! Mind you , this is not my period is coming sore boobs ..this is I have cuts from surgery sore boobs (as if i didnt say this once already).I stop bcps monday yipee and it seems like I will almost never stop Lupron but whatever it takes right lol 

My baseline appt. is June 5th, pray that the cyst is gone (in Jesus' Name)  and that I will be able to stim away :)

God is great and God IS definitely good to me!!

Charity Luvin :)

3 comments:

  1. Thats Great you are starting the shots, Your turn for BFP is right around the corner.
    I will be starting my Stimms right around June 18th. Maybe we are just a week or so off from matching cycles :)
    Take care
    Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scared of my husband giving me my progesterone shots in the butt. But you know what...he does a good job. But if I had the option of an Rn I would choose that anyday...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL@robyn about the shots , right?!!!! lol , thans Morning thats gonna be cool us being sorta around the same time

    ReplyDelete