Wednesday, June 3, 2009

to ovulate or not to ovulate?!! that's is the question :)

So, my E2(estradiol) results = 14 and progesterone=1.15 I have researched these numbers and it looks good so hopefully I did not ovulate. My in town RE (the one that is NOT doing my IVF cycle) looked at my ovaries - the small cyst is still there ( i think that it got smaller) in addition to a questionable corpus luteum -not good so hopefully not cus that would mean I ovulated!! When my out of town RE was emailed my results ( he is overseas until the 10th of June) he said that I need to up my Lupron to 2.0 (see i wasnt so bad lol) and to still come in for my appointment this friday June 5th. This appointment will be my baseline appointment and I am hoping that I will finally get to start my stims. My last BCP was monday and I am already spotting wooowhoooo!!!! lol another IVF checkoff lol.

p.s. ask God, Im already a mama!!
CharityLuvin :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment