Thursday, June 18, 2009

11 eggs!!!!

I woke up EARLY yall at 5am to do the collection- got to the office at 650ish and I am soooo very happy to report that we retrieved 11 eggs, yes 11 whoohooo. Im just so grateful to God for that!! Lets see, I got there and they couldnt fing my vein at first but the second time was a charm. While that was going on the anesthesiologist, my RE and my lovely resident Allison came in to talk to me about everything. I'll start by saying that the procedure didnt hurt at all. As soon as I got to the room which was a regular ultrasound room i had been in before- I scooted all the way to the bottom. He put the sleepy stuff in my IVF and I was out. When I woke up I asked how many eggs and they said 10. Then Allison came in and said it was 11 eggs and that she found a big one at the very end , coool beans :) I feel a little achy now but Im already on the plane going home (ill be back for my transfer). The medicine they give you is so short acting that I had no problem at all waking up. I left the office at 9am, the procedure itself was only about 15 minutes. I had a little bleeding whenever I wiped this morning but its already gone. Im so excited and I cant wait for them to give me a fertilization report! Transfer is saturday or sunday so dont stop praying that all goes well and that those embies stick. I also picked up my progesterone suppositories today so no more shots, thank the Lord!!! All in all I feel great I slept for three hours woke up and went out to eat and now Im on the plane - thats how great I feel..just a lil achy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment