Friday, June 19, 2009

8 eggs fertilized, transfer date etched in stone :)

What a father's day for my hubluv, dh. My transfer will me at 830am sunday morning , cool right?! I was so sad when mother's day rolled around and some internet buddies transferred that day and now God made it up for lil old me by letting me put a smile on my hubluv's heart. 8 eggs fertilized and Im still sticking to 3 , more than ever now since it'll be some hours short of a 3day. At the time that I called the embies aka my new loves were at a 2pn stage which I researched is appropriate for the time they have been growing. Hopefully they will grow really good through tommorrow. Im really hope I have 4 to freeze I will be praying about that tonite. My hubby has a SERIOUS obligation so he wont be able to be at the transfer- which he hate but my fav. cousin and possibly my dad will be his stand in :( Im still sad he cant make it. I bought him this cute father's day card that has a photo insert for your own pic and I will be puttin the embies pics there- Did I find the perfectest card ever or what ?!! I was so in love with that card. Get ur dhs cards. Happy father's day -weekend and please keep me and my embie kiddos in your prayers!! I love you all and really appreciate all of your support!!

special shoutouts to starsofastar and t.bird thanks alot!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so excited for you!!! I am praying for you that you have 3 good eggs to transfer and 4 good ones to freeze. I am sorry your hubluv can't be there. That was such an exciting time for me and my DH to share together. Can you have someone video tape the procedure?

    ReplyDelete