Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 4 of Stimming , yup Im stimming whohooooo!!!!

Well, almost a week has passed and I DID get to start my stims wooowhooooo!!!! I was sooo excited. I went for my baseline and they DID see the "cyst" but two doctors determined that it was obviously not a "functional cyst" because if it was it would be producing more estradiol (estrogen aka E2) that 14. So they started me on 300iu. I went for my first monitoring appointment today and my E2= 96 after 3 days of stimming ( I started stimming saturday). Today they called me back and upped it to 375iu. They measured 6 on the left and 3 on the right all of them were 3-4mm. So they are small so Im praying for 12 mature eggs and that my ovaries start responding !! I know they will Im really having faith in God and leaving it in His hands. I will be updating more frequently now that Im on the roll hehe :) My next appointment is thurs. Pray for me and pray that the doc will put in 3 mature eggs (he only does 2 but I want 3 :) anyways until thursday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment