Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 6 of stimming , my appt.

E2 today= 330; Gonal F 375iu

8 eggs today ?? kinna low to me but my RE says he only wants me to have about 10 eggs for quality purposes and he only wants to transfer 2 - I will be talking him into 3 though as we get closer, ha :). He said retrieval will probably be tues or thursday- and transfer of course a couple of days after. Fun , Fun, Fun times, Im doing great and this process is flying by, Im loving it so far - its kinna fun being a patient (Im always on the nursing end and I have NEVER been in the hospital, sick or anything until now- i know Im weird but I feel like its added a little more dimension to me.) What's in being a human if you dont experience anything in your life?? Now Id rather NOT have this experience AT ALL ;) but I can say that I am truly enjoying the journey ...after all its not how fast you get there but who you are while you are getting there. God has truly covered me with his grace and peace and as long as I have that grace and peace I'll be a- okay. It's been a tough road for me but I know it's all coming to a close and I will will a mommie with stickie, snotty, food smashed on the floor in my backseat kids lol (ewww) I forgot to say that my eggs grew, the smallest was 6mm and largest was 10-11mm (they need to get to 18mm-which he said they should reach by monday). My uterine lining 6mm. It was a 5mm at my baseline appointment.

ps I had to buy another gonal f pen today (whohooo -not) hehe im still happy and grateful though I havent had to pay for any of my ultrasounds ($250 a pop) Praise JESUS for that!!

Charityluvin




1 comment:

  1. I am praying for healthy quality mature eggs. I agree with your doc. I was so bloated and uncomfortable before my egg retriaval.

    ReplyDelete