Monday, June 15, 2009

Egg retrieval planned for...

(saturday) Day 6 E2=889
Monday (today) Day 8 E2=1730

The plan is...

Back to the RE in the am to check my now 10 follicles (yipee) to see if they matured
GonalF is down to 225iu today so it can bump me to 2000 and not too much past it (no OHSS here honeys). They are looking to do retrieval Thursday *angel music-whatever that is to u lol* agree with me on those 3 eggs we shall c we shall c :)

Im sooo excited *squeee* and ready for the transfer to be done! it has been sooo busy for us, i repeast sooooo busy . I feel like im at the RE everyday lol My hubluv's constant flowing lil joke is yankin me and saying "cold gel!!!" Thats what the RE always says while he's inserting the ultrasound wand LOL.
Id love 2 girls and a boy btw. Crazy arent I? yup prolly an RE's nightmare wantin that :)So hard not to b greedy when u dont have any yet :) Until manana.... (which means tommorrow, lawd beef up on ur spanish! lol)

Charityluvin

1 comment: