Thursday, July 2, 2009

11dp3dt and what do you know??!!???

IM PREGGO!!!!!!!!! I've also been sworn to secrecy by my hubby until im 6 wks blah for that!! Im sooo excited , like I really dont even know how to express my excitement. I wasnt suppose to POAS BUT the stupid lab isnt going to be open on my beta day which is SUPPOSE to be tommorrow. So I said to my hubluv last nite since I cant have my beta, we will POAS my beta day. Well tonight at about 9pm-930ishpm when everyone left he said GO TEST!!! ( a day early) and I just jumped up and he ran behind me, I peed lol and immediately pretty much the plus sign came up (clear blue easy the early one).. Tommorrow im going to get the one that says "pregnant "

My hubluv recorded my reaction, it was just really cool I feel and am blessed so much right now- after aaaaall Ive been threw wheeeeww!! I just immediately praised Jesus- He definitely gets all the praise and honor for this.So my beta will be monday and I will definitely tell my beta numbers which will be great!!!!Enjoy the 4th of July - I definitely will.


Pray for my babies- that they keep growing healthy and strong and that they feel the presence and power of God while in their mama, my hubluv is praying that just like john the baptist was filled with the holy spirit in his mamas wound our babies will be filled while in my womb!!!!

CharityLuvin
the twins' mama :)

1 comment:

  1. so late- but congrats! my fingers are crossed for your beta today!

    ReplyDelete