Friday, July 10, 2009

Progesterone Level #2 (and Beta#2 shhhh...lol)

Today my RE called and said that he wants me to have a progesterone blood draw early monday morning since I went from 2 suppositories to 1 because of my stellar progesterone level this past monday (50.7). This was the perfect time to get in something I want lol ..... another HCG level. So yeah, I asked can I get another one so I can see where my level is at what will be 22dp3dt or 25dpo( 5.4wks). Something else to keep me busy, yipee. My mom's friend- who will be my OB-GYN may give me an ultrasound monday (5.4wks) we shall see- not that much to see on ultrasound probably but we will at least be able to see how many - possibly! I dont know if I'll go though I definitely wont trump my RE cus im still in his care. Pray for my babies !!

Charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment