Monday, July 6, 2009

Beta Numbeeeeer.....15dp3dt(18dpo) , 4 weeks5days

15dp3dt... 845!!!! Pray that I have a healthy nine months. The medical assistant called me and tried not to give me the number so I was like "what is the number because I know that it's positive" and she was like we usually dont give it out until we talk to the doctor yet and your progesterone doesnt come back until tommorrow but yes , you are pregnant and it was 845!! I was like oooooo aaaaahhhh ..so excited. My RE's office is gonna call me tommorrow and let me know what my progesterone is and tell me what my plan of care will be like. He says that he likes to see back between 6-7 weeks so hopefully that'll be late next week or early in the weeks after next... Every thursday I turn a new week so this week Ill be 5 weeks and next week 6 weeks... :) Anyways, Ill update tommorrow ((singing)) Im soo excited !! and I just cant hide it!!! lol

4 comments: