Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ultrasound &beta #2 @ 22dp3dt/25dpo

On monday I had an ultrasound with my mom's friend who will be my OB. He wouldnt do a transvaginal since I came to him via IVF. He said that he didnt wanna go poking in there before I got released from my RE. He said if he did it transvaginally he would be able to see a heartbeat but blah what's the use of telling me that if you're not. I understood though lol ..sorta haha. I also had my blood drawn and my hcg just after 7 days(( drumroll))...8398, score!!! and my progesterone on just 1 suppository was 66.4, go me ! I did see my speckle of babies YES babies he said that he saw the outline of another sac but since he wasnt using the wand and he was being "careful" not to poke hard into my belly with the ultrasound majig ..blah again.
In better news, my peeps from my RE's office called and said that my numbers were awesome and that my RE said that he didnt know why he scheduled my appt. so late ( uh, they told me he was going out of town but whatever lol) and that he is going to do my ultrasound this coming up TUESDAY ...yaaaaaaaay yay yays and kudos to my RE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment