Friday, July 17, 2009

food aversions??6wk 1 day, yaaay

I've seen this in lists of preggo symptoms not really ever giving it any thought. But goooodness, if this doesnt describe me lately I dont know what does. EVERYTHING grosses me out...ok almost everything grosses me out. Any type of chicken that doesnt come in KFC fried hotwing form , I HATE lol My mom got a rotissere chicken the other day from ther grocery store and It looked so disgusting to me. I cant eat hamburgers, chickfili sandwiches, chicken strips, salad..all things that I loved. Right now, all I eat is kfc wings, fries, pancakes and fruit. I dont know what Im going to eat today though cus I dont want KFC wings again, blaaah. Anyway, I've said all this to say that I have NO appetite :) Im still thankful that at leassst I dont have nausea!

Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment