Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another 2ww(2 wk wait), u have gotta b kidding me?!!!?

Soo my ultrasound isn't gonna be until July 28th!!!!!!! That is so long , what in the world am I gonna do until then. My RE is out of town AGAIN next week so blah blah blah blah blaaaaaah to him lol Love u Schenken!! Thankfully Ive got a house full of kids (nieces and lil cousin) for the summer ages 3, 4, 11,& 13 all girls. So I saw a "summer camp" sign on the young chef academy door when I rode by this morning HOPEFULLY they will take my crew. Back to my ultrasound, OMGoshums!!! By that time -let me look at my calendar 7.5 weeks...how excruciating, i mean really lol. My progesterone was 50.7 so Im down to 1 suppository at bedtime, so that cool- i guess :/. They said normal is 20! So my body is doing stellar right now.

Symptoms??

Nothing but PAINFUL boobs and lil smidget of fatigue

5 weeks tommorrow!!!!!!!!!! I think TWINS- we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment