Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Houston we have an awesome heartbeat!!!!! 6wk5days

Yup just one, we thought two and so did my OB and RE. My parents and hubby keep insisting that there has got to be another one "hiding"anywho, I'd NEVER complain about the one. Im SOOO happy!! Hubby videoed, I got the pic and I just couldnt be more excited. Last night at 6wk4days I got a little yuck feeling ..not really nausea just kinna grossed out. I can explain it. Maybe it was how my body says "hey this is preggo nausea". Food is still grossing me out every other dayish...

That was it though ..so I was worried for nothing :) everything is going perfectly! as it will continue to go :)My clinic was also congratulating me as did the lab girl in my clinic...I was a lil dissapointed that I didnt see my favorite resident doc. Allison but whatever I'll get over it I guess (sigh). Im happy so who cares right?! Im released from my RE and ok'd to stop taking my suppositories because of my stellar 58.7 progesterone level...I think im going to finish my bottle though I have like 8 days left so we shall see lol Its a little nerve-racking to just stop them cold turkey.. so I will warn myself for a week or so :)

keep praying for us and baby (I think boy)
Charity

1 comment:

  1. hooray for a healthy baby! i remember mixed feelings on seeing 1- yay because s/he was healthy but also kind bummed because what happened to my other one :(
    but now i think 1 is all i can handle!
    and in case you didn't see my reply:
    "and FaithJoy- i'm going with the BumGenius 3.0 all in ones. i'm not all gung ho on folding & inserts & such- so i'm going to make it as easy on myself as i can!"

    ReplyDelete