Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another symptom..

this would be besides the minor hardly never cramping I have (maybe for 5 min. every other day or so). Seems like its only when I stand too long. Anywaaays....

I have to chart these for my records..this past week my stomach muscles have been VERY sore! Im talkin' sore like I did crunches (what a joke). Anywho, I googled this to see if others had had sore tummy muscles this early and alot came up of preggos with sore tummys so I guess I'm a normal preggie. It is said to have to do with the body producing natural muscle relaxers- shoot that might be why I felt so drugged on tuesday and wednesday lol nah, but my body is way too cool right now I cant even take myself lol !

CharityLuvin

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that same feeling in my stomach area too

    ReplyDelete