Saturday, July 4, 2009

Preggo me...

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

Not only do I thank God for our freedoms, I thank God for freeing me this weekend ..for answering my prayer after almost 4 years...for being a faithful God to me. This experience has taught me sooooo many things. I thank Jesus Christ for allowing me to come out victorious and I know that with Him ALL things are possible. God is great and greatly to be praised for remembering lil ole me. Ive had sooo much heartache and in a day , Jesus delivered. Hallelujah Believe also and so shall u be delivered!!!

My day went as such...

- wake up @ 640a and take another hpt..POSITIVE AGAIN ( 4 tests all different ALL +'s) I LOVE IT!!! - when i figure out how to post pics i will maybe tomorrow sometime...

- go to grocery store with Hubdadluv ( yea I added dad hehe) to get grilling meat..chicken, fajitas and sausage just for 5 since ALL my relatives decided to go out of town for the fourth (we've been on the go so this was our stay home all weekend and enjoy being preggo and relaxin weekend)

-come home and google maternity clothes, baby clothes, cribs etc. - so fun!

-lay around, eat, talk to 2 of my cousins

- go to target buy what to expect book, by yoga maternity pants (yes, already! I couldnt resist), looked for the be band since my tummy is already bloated - I did not find one. Get a lil dizzy in target.

-Notice I have fine acne still.. I noticed at 9-10dp3dt that it was more than at usual period time

- go to Old navy...but maternity tank with shelf bra since my boobs hurt SOOOO bad and them flopping at night hurts worst! so ill be sleeping in that from now on- great investment since before preggo Ive slept braless in tanks.

-Read some of what to expect..

- watch the new Denzel movie

-blog lol

another symptom to add is that I have had a pulling kind of sensation in my uterus since 10dp-11dp..its not cramps its just like a pulling , like stretching ..anyone else?? Ive also kinna felt my ovaries twinge a few times whats that about??? T.bird can u shed some light if u read this ??!! i'll talk others comments also lol thanks...

Charity Luvin- Im a momma!!!

2 comments:

  1. the acne...Is that due to the meds or pregnacy..I have notice i have been breaking out since my trigger shot i think and has yet to clear! maybe stress you think? I am 6 dpt and have been have cramps off and on is that normal? some are like normal menstarl cramps and others are...just different and i have had some lower back pain .. YOu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same uterus strecthcing feeling also. I told my DH my uterus is growing. This was before we knew it was positive but I knew my body and they felt different from AF cramps.

    I did feel something in my ovaries too. But I had mild case of OHS. The way it was explained to me was the ovaries can react to the increasing HCG levels and swell back up.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete